2022 Aging at Altitude
Fall Guide and Expo
Reserve your spot today!
The Aging at Altitude Guides deliver information written specifically for our market’s active, 50+ adults, including adults taking care of their aging parents. Delivered to 58,000 market households, the guides feature tips, advice and the latest trends in health, nutrition and home care, financial and retirement planning, real estate from active adult communities to assisted living facilities, leisure, lifestyle and fitness. Participating advertisers are featured as content resources for the guide.
More than 600 people attended the Fall 2021 Expo and more than 550 attended the Spring 2022 Expo
The Aging at Altitude sections and expos are held annually in the spring and fall and deliver a strong return on your investment. Your investment in the Guide includes booth space at our Aging at Altitude Expos.
- Speakers/Panelists (20-minute sessions) are selected from half- and full-page advertisers. We provide a robust and diverse speaking panel.
- Free shuttle parking provided by Via Mobility Services.
- Coffee and water provided.
- Food trucks for guests.
- 6-foot table, 2 chairs and signage.
- Electricity (vendors provide extension cords).
- Internet access.
- Print, digital and social promotion in the Daily Camera, Times-Call, Colorado Hometown Weekly, Broomfield Enterprise and Denver Post.
FALL EDITION / OCTOBER
Broomfield Enterprise, Daily Camera, Times-Call / Sunday, Oct. 16
Colorado Hometown Weekly / Wednesday, Oct. 19
Scheduling and Materials, Sept. 19
Ads Save, Sept. 26
Scheduling and Materials with content Sept. 22
Scheduling and Materials with no content, Sept. 29
Ads Save, Oct. 6
Per edition, includes color and booth space
Cover Ads / 8.22” x 9.5” / $3,875
Full-Page / 8.22” x 9.5” / $2,050
Half-Page / Horizontal – 8.22” x 4.65” or Vertical – 4.05” x 9.5” / $1,100
Quarter-Page / Horizontal – 8.22” x 2.4” or Vertical – 4.05” x 4.65” / $625.50