Advertise | Johnstown Milliken Chamber Directory
In 2020, The Greeley Tribune is honored to partner with the Johnstown Milliken Chamber of Commerce to publish the Business Directory and Community Resource Guide this March. We hope that you join us in spreading the word about the wonderful community and businesses that are an integral part of Northern Colorado.
Advertising in this Chamber publications provides you exposure to a wide variety of audiences — other Chamber Investors, those new to the community and people visiting our area. We hope that you take advantage of this unique opportunity and enjoy the benefits of being a valuable Chamber member.
Here are the reasons you should advertise in the Business Directory and Community Resource Guide:
- Reach other Chamber Investors
- Reach the local community and potential Chamber investors (over 8,000 copies mailed and distributed throughout Johnstown and Milliken)
- Reach individuals and businesses considering relocation to the area
- Reach conference planners and attendees
- Reach walk-in/general visitor inquiries
- When a small business is a member of the local chamber, the business enjoys a 63% increase in the likelihood that consumers will patronize the business in the future
- Last but not least, did you know that 7 out of 10 consumers believe that being actively involved in the Chamber is an effective strategy for demonstrating that it uses good business practices?
Fill out the form to the right to inquire about advertising options in the Business Directory and Community Resource Guide today! We look forward to your business being part of this annual publication.
Fill out the form to get in touch with an advertising representative