2019 Taste Dining Card
Grow your Business with the 2019 Taste Dining Card
The Tribune will market the card, giving you $20,000 in advertising value.
How It Works:
- Each restaurant will have a listing on the Taste Dining Card offering one BOGO for a “BUY ONE / GET ONE FREE” entree.
- Your restaurant is responsible for initialing a customer’s Taste Dining Card so that they only can use the card one time at your restaurant.
- The Tribune will begin marketing the cards for sale in November to take advantage of the holiday gift-giving season and to make sure that card holders have an entire year to use their cards.
- We will market the card across all Tribune newspapers, magazines and digital assets in Greeley, Windsor and all of Weld County.
- With the large local reach of our digital assets and the increased success of integrating social media, we anticipate selling cards to food lovers across Northern Colorado, exposing your restaurant to hundreds and potentially thousands of new customers.
- Participation in the Taste Dining Card will give you an opportunity to market your restaurant to a local and regional audience and reach thousands of people who may not have heard about or tried your restaurant in the past.
Fill out the form to get in touch with an advertising representative